Tuesday 5 February 2008

100 Things I Love....


In no particular order :)

Sunshine, rain, rainbows, friends, family, good food, chocolate, wine, the internet, reading, creating, Star Trek, fur, crystals, quietness, tarot, graveyards, talking to strangers, mysteries, my own space, stars, clouds, feeling happy, making others happy, Honda Civics, the Lake District, holidays, Saturday mornings, pay day, green tea, red bush with vanilla, dreams, snow, our fish, collectors fairs & car boot sales, watching Katie grow, security, adventure, impulsiveness, down-to-earth people, black, red, putting the world to rights, the ocean..... and many more!

2 comments:

Flora Dora Dobson said...

There was not a single love that I could not identify with and reading your list made me happy.

Daisy said...

I agree totally - such straight from the heart and absolutely fabulous observations which make the ordinary and seemingly mundane magical and life-affirming. Which I guess is what the exercise is all about, so well done Flora for setting it! I think it's put us back in touch with some things we perhaps don't have time to think about in the rush of day-to-day living, but just remembering them makes us feel good. And Andy Pandy, I'd never of thought to include graveyards, and yet reading this I remembered I love them too!!